Learn more about Washington DV cases at: DVWashington.com
We created DVWashington.com to address all issues of Domestic Violence in Washington state. We did this because the law is so intricate and complex that we believed there is enough information to merit its own web site.
At this site you will learn:
- What happens when you are arrested for a domestic violence related charge.
- About Washington DV laws.
- The procedure for a domestic violence case in Washington.
- Potential penalties for domestic violence charges.
- Things you can do to help your defense for a Washington DV charge.
If you have been charged in Washington with a DV related case, you need an experienced and professional lawyer to protect your rights and get you the best possible outcome on your case.
Experience with domestic violence cases in the courtroom.
Patricia and Geoff have handled dozens of Washington domestic violence related cases and together have over 30 years of experience. We appear in courts all over Washington state defending people accused of domestic violence. Most of our cases are in King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties.
Give us a call or email and we can set up a time to meet with you to discuss your Washington State domestic violence related charge.