Give Us A Call: 206-467-2607
We have helped hundreds of people who are in a similar situation to you fight their charges.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Learn more about Washington Theft, Shoplifting and Fraud charges cases at TheftWashington.com.
We created the website TheftWashington.com help answer concerns and questions you have around all Washington state theft related charges - thefts, shoplifting, fraud, etc. On this site we go over:
- The Washington state theft and fraud arrest process works.
- The different theft and fraud related laws in Washington state.
- Shoplifting, theft and fraud court procedure in Washington.
- Potential penalties on theft and fraud related charges.
- How to help your theft or fraud case - proactive things you can do.
If you are facing a theft, shoplifting, or fraud case in Washington state, it is important to retain an experienced and accomplished attorney to help in your defense and to get the best possible results for your.
Please note: We talk about "theft" and "shoplifting" as different Washington state crimes. They are not.
Shoplifting is not an actual crime, it is the common term from thefts that occur in stores.
There is no actual crime of shoplifting, but since so many people are familiar with this term we us it in our website.
Theft, shoplifting and fraud experience - in the courtroom.
Theft, shoplifting and fraud cases are something we have done for a combined total of 30 years.
We are well familiar with the laws, the procedures, the penalties and the courts and prosecutors. This is not new territory for us.
If you are looking for an attorney how as done this before, consider giving us a call or email.
We can help you - whether you want to to try and get a "compromise of misdemeanor", negotiate the case, or go to trial, we can provide the knowledge and experience to guide you.